Tuesday, April 12, 2011

8,000 and counting!


Wow! what a great welcome! The blog has reached 8k in hits in less than 4 months! What a great welcome to the net, and to all our new followers, thanks for joining! As a reward for the great responce, the first 10 followers who send me their snaildress get a free blister , (sorry my choice! :) ) It is free after all! Also i will be posting new designes for prototyping tomorrow! I will have a name contest! Whoever comes up with the best name, it sticks! And you get a free model! Thanks for following! Happy Gaming! jimbo the crimelord

16 comments:

  1. Nice. You are starting to get a lot of followers as well. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow only one taker? FREE MINIATURES? what gives, deathkorps your blister is on it's way! So only 9 free ones left.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we have our names, going out later today are 5 blisters of jetbikes,5 blisters of Anti-tank infantry, and 5 blisters of Valkyries. I know thats 15 blisters but the responce was quick and fast, with 12 of your email hitting at the same time! literally seconds apart! Hope you love em, feel free to tell your friends about the quality! Thanks for your support!

    jimbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the minis- I'll be sure to send you painted pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes,, thank you for the support fellow's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jimbo, it's Scott from that store. The minis look freakin' incredible. I hope you get good use out of the trees. Though, I do feel like I'm sullying your sculpts with my trees.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bla bla bla, ware the heck can I go to buy these great minis you are producing???????????????

    Noel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A box just arrived and surprised me with a pack of your Valkyrie Battle Suits. The models look really sweet. The design is top notch and the actual production is amazing. I couldn't find any flash and had to look really hard to even find any mold lines. I look forward to getting them assembled and looking at them more closely. Thanks for sharing with your followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Noel, Email me- brian.artcrimeproductions@gmail.com

    I'll get you loaded up with what ever you need good sir. Sir Treadhead provides the best arms and equipment in the galaxy at a good cost and exellent materiels.

    ReplyDelete