Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Artwork continues....

We have been crazy busy the last few months and i would like to say, " I'm sorry" for all the missed time here on the blog. Due to my own illness and that of my family i have tried to keep up and it didnt work.
But now that everyone is at an even keel, we are back to work on the rulebook as well. Valkyrie is truning out to be a labor of love for Mike and I. At a staggering 120 pages (this is our first book) with 16 pages of color photos, and tons of art....well thought i would show you some examples......
As soon as i figure out how to use the new camera tent i will have a bucket of new stuff to show you as well!!!!

1 comment:





  1. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

    Pubg APK
    Pubg mobile APK
    Pubg for pc
    Pubg latest Version

    ReplyDelete